Looking for a Good Bail Bonds Company?
A Second Chance Bail Bonds company in Wichita is one of our friends and we wanted to give a recommendation to anyone who might ever need to bail out a friend or bail themselves out of jail here in the Wichita area.
What Happens If You Bail Someone Out Of Jail?
When you bail someone out of jail, are you responsible for them? What is Bail exactly?
Bail is money given to a court to get someone out of jail until their court date. Bail money is returned and refunded once the person shows up to their court date.
What Do I Need To Bail Someone Out Of Jail?
How does a bail bond work? What will be required of you to qualify for bailing someone out of jail?
There are 3 options when it comes to bailing someone out of jail.
- You can pay the whole bail amount to the legal entity holding the defendant
- You can hire the services of a bondsman and pay about 10 percent of the charged fee
- Or allow the defendant remain in jail until they see a judge
In general, to qualify as a co-signer on a bail bond, you may need some or all of the following:
- A valid driver’s license
- Proof of residence such as lease agreement or current utility bill
- Proof of income
- And must be 25 years of age and above
- Security deposit where required
Find out more about how to bail someone out of jail.
Need A Wichita Bondsman? 24/7 Availability | 316-722-5245